[tlug] Re: 2006/01 Tech Meeting followup thread

Many thanks to the several generous bidders (and especially
Charlie, who was ready to bid on everything :-) during the
auction at January's meeting.  I've transferred the Y3700
that was donated to the TLUG bank account.

If you (or your company) has some Linux or Open Source related
hardware, software, books, shirts, stuffed animals :-), etc.
that you can donate to TLUG at a "Technical Meeting," we will
try to auction them off and put the proceeds toward paying the
group's expenses.  For more information, please ask on the
tlug-admin mailing list.

Thanks again.

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/