Unidentified subject!

FHi everyone.

It is a bit off topic but I am wondering if anyone has specific cell =
phone
knowledge.

Phone: Sony A5404S  network: AU

I always turn my phone off at night and leave it in the charger.
On Tuesday morning Sony had done an automatic firmware/software upgrade =
of
some sort.
This means that they must have access to the root of my phone as =
probably do
all networks.
This brings into question the security aspect. How secure is your =
personal
data? My guess is
NOT AT ALL!  Therefore anyone out there with keitai specific knowledge =
that
wants to write
A personal phone firewall program?

With all the current flack over Sony's roootkit protection on CD's they
probably do not need any more flack. Or do they?

Makes you think doesn't it!

Regs

Trevor.

--=20