[tlug] 2006/01 Tech Meeting followup thread

Greetings TLUGgers!

I enjoyed yesterday's meeting. For those of you who could not make it,
Henri Servomaa presented on OpenBlockS, and Mauro Sauco on chroot
jails. We recorded both presentations, and torrents of the video will
be made available as soon as they can be encoded. :)

Links to the torrents, Henri's slides, and my guide to installing
Gentoo in a chroot jail under Red Hat / CentOS / Fedora will be posted
to the meeting page as they become available:

http://tlug.jp/meetings.php?year=2006&month=01

If anyone took digital pictures, please send them to me off-list, and
I will be happy to post them on the meeting pictures page.

If there are un-answered questions for either of the presenters, this
thread is probably a good place to post them.

Cheers,
Josh