Re: [tlug] Re: Ubuntu v5.10

Sounds like a stuck keyboard. Try repeatedly hitting each of the special
keys a bunch of times in sequence. Alt(X20) ShiftLeft(X20)
ShiftRight(X20)....
If that doesn't work try a different keyboard. Also I've found dripping
some rubbing alchocol into the keypush thing after removing the key (with
it unplugged) can clean up residue and dries pretty quickly.

I've had this sort of thing happen a lot at work and people think you're a
god when you solve it quickly.