[tlug] Re: [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-01-14

On 06/01/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> 3. CAcert assurances - Josh Glover is a CAcert Assurer, and will be
> happy to grant 35 assurance points to people who show him two forms of
> government-issued photo identification. 20 points will be issued for
> one government-issued photo ID.

Sorry I wasn't a little more specific. If you want to be assured, you
only need the following things:

1. A CAcert account. Visit https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=1 to sign up.
2. At least one government-issued photo ID (two will get you the full
number of points). Just bring the ID(s), I do not need copies or
anything like that.
3. If you remember, print out a "WoT Form". Login to CAcert.org, then
click on the plus next to "CAcert Web of Trust" on the right-hand side
of the page. Click on the "A4 - WoT Form" link to snag a PDF. The PDF
will contain all the stuff that I need to give you the points. If you
forget, no big deal, just remember which email address your CAcert
account is under.

Cheers,
Josh