Re: [tlug] [Not Off-Topic] Happy New Year!

Josh Glover wrote:
> I might as well be the first to say it: お正月おめでとうございます!

はっぴにうや

Sorry, my japanese is not good at all, but the meaning is there anyway :)

> [...] and that the New Year started with a minimum of vomiting!

You are a great poet ;-) If you wrote it the Haiku way, it would be
better ;-)

Old year is over
Already drunk this morning
But I still keep clean

Anyway, Best Wishes to all of you, and to your families.

Li & Bruno.

PS. Just to pretend not to be off-topic: On My Suse (10), I just switch
the input method (scim) with a key on every app. Except Mozilla (Firefox
and Thunderbird) ones... Any clue on how to input japanese on these? I
never use it (today was my first email with kana - I just copy-pasted
from a terminal to get them), but it could be useful...
And *yes. I know*, I should read the archives first, but my brain is not
ready yet ;) Need a couple of days to recover.