Re: [tlug] [Off-Topic] William Gibson (was: Bits to Bits, Dust toDust, Ashes to Ashes)

Josh Glover wrote:

> Gibson is wonderful. For my money, he is--with Neal Stephenson--one of
> the few science fiction writers who really *groks* the geek pysche,
> man!

Charlie Stross is pretty good, too. The text of "The Concrete Jungle",
which one a Hugo this year, is available for free here:

http://www.goldengryphon.com/Stross-Concrete.html

Highly recommended for the computer geek.

Jake