Re: [tlug] Mlterm

On 12/20/05, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> If you have ever wanted to switch terminals to something M17N-friendly
> and UTF8-enabled, but were (rightly?) afraid, you may dig my new QND
> Guide on switching from Eterm[1] to Mlterm[2]:

Currently I am using gnome terminal, which is UTF8-enabled, where I
can read/write japanese, edit UTF-8 files with vim, etc.

Is it sufficient?

Or do the terminals you mention have more features ?

I don't know anything about terminals so after a quick view at the
three links I see that the must-have features are :

- lightweight
- handling transparency
- multilingual

I already have 'multilingual', and I care about 'lightweight', but
have no clue as to which is more lightweight than the other, as they
all pretend to be so ^^. As for transparency, why not (but I guess you
would lose on the 'lightweight' scale..)?

Evan