Re: [tlug] empty messages with gmail

On Dec 17, 2005, at 13:26, Evan Monroig wrote:

> Is it standards-compliant for the mailing list to add the footer to a
> Base-64 encoded email without first decoding it and then reencoding
> it?

No.

Unfortunately the way I did it in SmartList is not clever enough and
dates from the days when people sent plain ASCII text messages to the
list.  I'll need to make the method smarter, or switch mailing list
managers.  (See the recent discussion on tlug-admin.)

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/