Re: [tlug] Linux and Japanese Input [signed]

I tried SCIM...may xserver just wouldn't call the server properly
In your current setup. do you see a IME window? Something like MS-IME.

dabicho wrote:
> I am using im-ja and canna with gtk apps and scim with kde apps and kde
> compiled with support for qt im
>

> I am not very much aware of the advantages and disadvantages of
> dictionary servers between themselves.
>
> On 12/16/05, *Robert C Balfour [c]* <rbalfour@example.com
> <mailto:rbalfour@example.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just wondering what ppl are using for Japanese Input.
>
>     I am currently using kinput2 and Freewnn.
>
>     tried WINN8 and ATOK but no good on my Distro.
>
>     system: IBM T42 / ubuntu 5.10
>     --
>     The TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan.
>     <http://www.osdl.jp/>

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: tlug@example.com
For your security, rbalfour@example.com
digitally signed this message on 16 December 2005 at 17:33:30 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh0bHVnQHRsdWcuanAAcmJhbGZvdXJAcmN1YmVkLm5ldABlbWFpb
CBib2R5AMgCAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAavqiQ8gCAACQAwACAAIAAgAgJdDHm8v/PyJg3Zo1Jr
P9ef8V9iEEXn6Fxlk354v4ESABADdibS1WRT4tR1X69aqL6SN7xPgCZMjVQSfxWmqlrtI
kVZDOad5r3TAWT7Mwv9qbzEBgFc2A76fGwLOEU5bSmVliXKVkU2lnRW5k