[tlug] SCIM Floating ToolBar

Can any SCIM users help me get rid of the damned floating toolbar
thingy (pictured in the attached screenshot)? I hates it, precious,
hates it! (Mainly because it obscures my clock.)

From my .scim/config, here are all of the GTK panel (which is what
this thingy is, right?) related settings:

/Panel/Gtk/Color/ActiveBackground = light sky blue
/Panel/Gtk/Color/ActiveText = black
/Panel/Gtk/Color/NormalBackground = #F7F3F7
/Panel/Gtk/Color/NormalText = black
/Panel/Gtk/DefaultSticked = false
/Panel/Gtk/Font = default
/Panel/Gtk/LookupTableEmbedded = true
/Panel/Gtk/LookupTableVertical = false
/Panel/Gtk/ShowStatusBox = false
/Panel/Gtk/ShowTrayIcon = true
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/AlwaysShow = false
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/AutoSnap = true
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/HideTimeout = 2
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/POS_X = -1
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/POS_Y = -1
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowFactoryIcon = true
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowFactoryName = true
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowHelpIcon = false
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowMenuIcon = false
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowPropertyLabel = true
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowSetupIcon = true
/Panel/Gtk/ToolBar/ShowStickIcon = false

I have also attached my .scim/config, in case someone can help based on it.

Onegai itashimasu!

-Josh