Re: [tlug] linux/macos friendly printer/scanner

Hi Josh,

Josh Glover wrote:
> On 10/12/05, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry for being so late in replying to this, Bruno. Are you in Japan,
> or Europe. If Japan, perhaps these threads will be of help:
>
> http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0511/msg00278.html
> http://tlug.jp/ML/0505/msg00173.html
> http://tlug.jp/ML/0505/msg00172.html
>
> [...]

Thank you very much for the links. To answer your question, I live
(again) in Tokyo - this is probably somewhere in tlug archives  ;-)

You are right, I (wrongly) did not search them (the archives); I
prefered instead to google (quite a long time, I must admit), but with
no clear success (in fact I found some printers, but wanted also to have
tlugers advices - if any).

By the way, the archives do not seem to be indexed by google (or other
search engines), am I right?

Bruno.