Re: [tlug] driving on the wrong side of the road

> Alain wrote:
>> when I have to move to a different machine it's like finding

For a long time, in my previous job, I was using a mix of Japanese and US
keyboards at work and at home. I was pretty good at switching.

Now that I have changed jobs and moved, I am using only US keyboards
because of the fewer and larger keys.

When I had to service a JP keyboard system the other day, I realized that
my hands have started to forget their 'bi-layout' skills.