Re: [tlug] [Solved] response of tlug mailing list server

Scott Robbins wrote:

Gmail has annoying thing that they claim is a feature, although I know
of numerous people who say they have requested it be removed, including
myself.

If you subscribe to a mailing list, and send mail to it from gmail, the
mail you send will not appear in your gmail inbox.  They consider this a
feature, to, as they say, "avoid clutter."

You will see all other mail from the mailing list, but you will not see
any mail that you send to the mailing list.   Hrrm, I think it does show
up in your sent items, but that's the only thing you get to see.

With the newsgroups I'm subscribed to, the messages are put together by title - I like this for the OpenOffice Discuss list, as it's very high volume and a lot of the stuff is pure garbage, so having the messages grouped is a feature I like for that list - but not for TLUG!

Lyle