Re: [tlug] [Confirm] response of tlug mailing list server

On Dec 11, 2005, at 08:32, ken-ichi itsumi wrote:

Yesterday I changed my address of tlug-ml,around 20:00, but I
had not received until midnight, so I could not catch for 4 hours.

Was it reasonable response time, or some bad things happened?

Maybe gmail was having some problem? (Or maybe you were just expecting more list activity on a Saturday night? :-)

The logs show you subscribed at 19:10 and confirmed at 19:14 (and gmail accepted both messages immediately). And you appear to have successfully posted from the new address at 19:24, and your copy of that posting was accepted by gmail at 19:37 and the next message successfully delivered to you at 00:08. So it looks like everything is working ok on the TLUG side.

Jim
TLUG temporary home babysitter

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/