Re: [tlug] TLUG List Archives

On 12/6/05, Jim Maricondo <jimbocho@example.com> wrote:
Sorry for asking a FAQ question.  It's just that when I accessed the mailing
list archives for the first time after the November meeting, it didn't ask
me for any password!  I'm not sure if the authentication was temporarily
disabled or something, but it wasn't a problem.

Obscuring the email addresses and making it all unauthenticated sounds like
a good idea.

My personal opinion is that I've said enough stupid things on the internet without having everything I say here  in public view for posterity...

(To be fair, I predate the WWW, so I feel somewhat justified in being a prat when I was younger ;-)

--
Ian.