Re: [tlug] Web-based edit/update software?

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:27:30 +1100 (EST)
Jim Breen <Jim.Breen@example.com> wrote:

> The next step will be to put the whole thing online for edit/new-entry,
> with edits having to be signed off by a moderator before they go live.
> [...]
> Does anyone know of open-source software that does that sort of thing?
> My target environment is Apache, and if necessary MySQL.

Jim,

About a week ago I got the following email from the site admin of a
French-Japanese online dictionary. He also mailed me this french edict
dictionary file extracted from the db which should become freely available
soon I believe.
The interface was quite good, maybe you could contact him if this is
something you need.

best.