Re: [tlug] Request for help for tomorrow's meeting

Josh Glover wrote:
I have to bring my 'top anyway, for my talk. I will slap Opera 8.5 on
 it right now, and bring it for Martin. Ramil, will you volunteer to
be that someone? Do you have OpenOffice on your 'top?

Alright, slapping Opera 8.5 and OfficeOffice.

We can also record his talk on it, and I can encode it up along with
my talk afterwards. Is that cool?...

and may be record the talk using multiple laptops so we can process it as a (sort of) 3d/spatial sound recording. hehe

Martin / Zev, hit me up offlist if you want me to install any other specific software for your presentation.
i guess cc the backup 'top too?

best regards,
--
ramil