Re: [tlug] SuSE 10

I haven't been following this thread *really* closely, but I
don't think anyone has brought up the following:

I am currently using 9.3 on a Thinkpad T42, and I would like to consider
upgrading if 10 offers the following:

 1. Vastly simplified wireless configuration.  YaST offers something
    approximating this description under 9.3, but it was sufficiently
    opaque to me that I didn't even try. Ironically, I've got wireless
    working through a much more tortuous, hackerish, hands-on method
    with lots of command line arcana :-)  But only for my workplace.
    I might like to go to a cafe some day...

    I've actually read a review that says that wifi config under 10 is
    just as simple as Win XP, but I'm a little skeptical, and would like
    some 2nd opinions with real data/examples to back them up :-)

 2. Much better support for exteral monitor/projector.  Under
    9.3 it basically doesn't work for me at all.  This seems like a
    major failing.

I'd like to hear anyone's experience with these issues.

Thanks,
Dave