Re: [tlug] Is Prime PC a good enough place to buy a PC

You might want to consider the eMachines if you really not going to stick
too many pheriperals
to the machine.
http://www.emachines.co.jp/
Also, there is a users-side who have shop in ebisu and akihabara.
http://www.users-side.co.jp/index_eng.php

> 	Also, on a related note. I notice they're selling Athlon 64 bit
> processors. But from what I've read on the CentOS mailing list that I
> belong to, a 64 bit processor would require special builds for any
> applications run on it. I'm just a home user with general needs. Is a 64
> bit processor perhaps not worthwhile for me?
>
> Dave

I would recommend to get the x86_64 processors as you have got the chance to
participate in the 1st generation of x86_64 community. Since x86_64
architecture support
is based on AMD 64bit than Intel x86_64, it rocks on AMD 64bit processors.

Cheers
Thomas