Re: [tlug] O'Reilly Books in English

>>"Kinokuniya, next to the Takashimaya dept. store, next to the Shinjuku
>>South eki (JR) has all that stuff on the 6th floor.  In English, even."
>

> I think this is still true.

One of my main sources. They have most of the O'Reilly books.

>>Or better yet, can someone recommend a good place to buy O'Reilly
>>titles in English? I am looking especially for "JavaScript: The
>>Definitive Reference, 4th Edition", but I am sure I will have other
>>O'Reilly needs in the future. Bonus points if someone (Nikolay?)
>>steers me to a bookstore in Central Yokohama! :)

Yurindo, right in the Landmark tower, is what you are looking for.

> I think Maruzen (www.maruzen.co.jp) at north west (Marunouchi) exit,
> or Kinokuniya (www.kinokuniya.co.jp) can sell it to you. However both
> internet site says that it's not in the stock but you should order it.
> It's "JavaScript: The Definitive GUide. 4th ed." by the search result.

The Mazurzen in Oazo is huge and has an O'Reilly section as well. Last
time I
checked though, it seemed they were not getting the newest ones. (maybe
a month ago)
They have a nice selection of engineering (real engineering, I mean :)
)/math books too.