[tlug] [tlug-digest] Debian (or other distros) on a Cobalt raq?

Title: Message
Gentlemen,

I have a couple of old Cobalt Raq boxes.
One is a Raq2 cache and the other is a Raq4

I have read that there is a debian sarge MIPS package which is supported.
Has anyone tried this or had success with this?

regs

Tee.