Re: [tlug-digest] [tlug] TLUG Shirt design details and proposal

BURLING, KENNETH M. RPSN (CV63 RELMIN) wrote:

>Another possability would be to use the one with our name on the front,
>over the right or left breast (whichever is appropriate) and then a
>larger one on the back.  That would let you use both! :)

Hi

I think is good idea but 4500 Y  is little bit expensive for one TLUG
Shirt , is not a Christean Dior or something  ;)

So another solution we can use http://www.cafepress.com to make a Shirt
on any size and much chipper only 14$ transportation not included  and
is posible to save 35% on bulk order for more than 15 shirts and 100%
money back if not satisfied :P.

Available Sizes:  KS, KM, KL, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Regards

mudrii

JPEG image

JPEG image