Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirt design details and proposal

Zev Blut wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:37:02 +0900, BABA Yoshihiko
> <babayoshihiko@example.com>  wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, September 13, 2005, at 05:16PM, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:
>>

>>> ** Logo for the front breast:
>>>
>>> We are thinking about using either these logos
>>>
>>> A) http://www.tlug.jp/tlug_template/mcquillin3.png
>>>
>>> B) http://sauco.net/images/tlugs-second-logo.png
>>

>> How about A (small) on the front and B (large) on the back?
>

> It is possible, but expensive :-( I will look into the estimates, but
> my guess is the price range will become 3,500 ~ 4,500 yen if we do
> that.
>
> Cheers,
> Zev

Hi

I think is good idea but 4500 Y  is little bit expensive for one TLUG
Shirt , is not a Christean Dior or something ;)

So another solution we can use http://www.cafepress.com to make a Shirt
on any size and much chipper only 14$ transportation not included  and
is posible to save 35% on bulk order for more than 15 shirts and 100%
money back if not satisfied :P.

Available Sizes:  KS, KM, KL, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Regards

mudrii

JPEG image

JPEG image