[tlug] Wireless PHS card for Saturday's TLUG meeting

As some of you know we do not have internet access at our meeting
space, which makes some of our presentations just a little bit less
interesting.  Does anyone who plans on attending the Saturday meeting
have a wireless PHS or an equivalent all you can use wireless internet
access card that he/she is willing to let us use for one of the talks?
If so please mail me.

Thanks,
Zev