[tlug] debian network ques

I just installed a new debian sarge. I've set it for a static IP after
running /etc/init.d/networking restart, it's fine but at some point it
reverts back to the dhcp IP it had earlier. Below is the interfaces file,
is there are another file I should be worried about?

tetsuo:/etc/network# cat interfaces

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback