Re: [tlug] windows works linux doesnt why?

> When I observe weird behavior with Linux, I always first check the RAM
> with memtest86 ( http://www.memtest86.com/ or http://www.memtest.org/ ).
> Just make this test in case of, it just requires few time.
ok thanks. ran 2 tests all fine.

installed fedora core 3 -- all fine

I dk.  did a apt-get dist-upgrade on fedora core 2 and that's when I
couldn't boot and got filesystem trouble

did another (new drive) apt-get dist-upgrade on a new installation of
fedora core 2 and then got filesystem trouble at the next boot