Re: [tlug] Redhat Enterprise and PHPs MBSTRING

You should use this kind of script, it works both with the contents and with
the subject fields.

 function send_mail($receiver,$subject,$mailcontent) {
  $sender_mail=sendermail@example.com;
  $stInputEnc="SJIS";
  $stOutputEnc  = "SJIS" ;
  $stInternalEnc = "SJIS" ;
  ini_set( "mbstring.http_input",           $stInputEnc ) ;
  ini_set( "mbstring.http_output",          $stOutputEnc ) ;
  ini_set( "mbstring.internal_encoding",    $stInternalEnc ) ;
  $stHeader =