Re: [tlug] SuSE/Libranet/Panther friendly laser printer

Thank you for the continuing replies (Keith Wilkinson here, David Riggs
in private).

To my amazement, HP didn't laugh when I phoned them to ask about another
toner cartridge for my HPLJ3P. It's on its way (via
http://www.syc.co.jp/ ) from a bunker in Kazakhstan or wherever they
store such things. However, it will take more time than I can spare, so
I still want a new printer. If I wait till All Fools' Day, I can bill my
employer for it rather than paying for it myself: an excellent reason to
procrastinate. (Meanwhile, I'm using a 'Doze machine elsewhere for
printing.) Come tomorrow or the day after, your recommendations in hand,
I'm off to Yodobashi (I might as well win "points" for more rolls of XP2
while I'm about it).

Perhaps I'll be back with goofy questions about configuration, but until
then, let's pause this thread. Thank youse again.