Re: [tlug] SuSE/Libranet/Panther friendly laser printer

Josh, thanks for the quick reply. I must admit that I haven't gone
looking for a Samsung printer (my HPLJ only started to run out of toner
this evening), but if Samsung sells them then it has overlooked them at
http://www.samsung.com/jp/sitemap/sitemap.htm -- now, if only I wanted a
Samsung kimchi fridge (Linux drivers not supplied).

 > Maybe check out this thread:
 >
 > http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0407/msg00182.html

[Face turns deep red] Um, how would I find my username and password? I
can guess that the former is my mail address, but I can't guess the
latter. This matter doesn't seem to be explained either on the website
or in the message header. (I've sickening feeling that I'm overlooking
something obvious here.)