Re: [tlug] Network Video Playback Hardware

Hi Pat,

  I didn't test but I-O Data was demonstrating this device more than a
year ago. And now seems like it is more sophisticated these days.

http://www.iodata.jp/prod/multimedia/video/2004/avlp2dvdg/

This doesn't require the streaming server but simply play the file on
the drive through Network.

In message <2d4c9c6005032417473e0febe3@example.com> you write:
> Is anyone aware of Video Playback devices that get the movies from a
> network share (eg: SMB).  There seems to be a few "Media Players"
> available in Akiba, but they look slightly dodgy, and I think often
> require a streaming (windows) server.

Regards,
== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/