Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Large Network Systems

On Mar 22, 2005, at 10:57 PM, Tim Hurman wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 07:32:22AM -0500, Josh Glover wrote:
> [snip]
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I am still subscribed, just really busy. Meant to reply sooner,
> just
> forgot.
>
> [snip]
> and this can be done by various kit between layer 2 and layer 7. I can
> easily tell you how the BBC do it, although it is probably best said
> off
> list as it is quite long and off topic (unless of course people are
> curious). If you have some more details, I am sure there are a few
> people

	Personally, I'd be happy to hear about all the long and 'boring'
details.
If you end up going off-list, would it be possible to Cc: me at all
regarding
the details of the BBC setup?  I'm always curious to hear about these
things.

Best regards,
Alain

"Your education is complete when you realize how little you know."
-Thomas Jefferson