Re: [tlug] Nero - Interesting?

    Lyle> First and foremost I am interested in performance - and
    Lyle> (ashamed to say) ease of use is a factor due to time
    Lyle> constraints.

Exactly, and I see no reason to be ashamed about it.  You may not get
the kind of help you're looking for on TLUG to the extent that I'm
representative of the folks hanging out here, and I see no reason to
be ashamed about that, either.  If this is the best forum for you to
get help with your questions, well, something is going to have to
give, but it's not at all obvious to me what.