Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 03:40:36 +0100, Martin Bähr
<mbaehr@example.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 10:22:44AM +0900, Uva Coder wrote:
>
> > I figure no one here is interested in research anyway.
>
> i beg to differ, in fact i skip reading most of the usual linux q&a
> stuff unless the topic touches my work. for the most part i am
> interested exactly in those side topics. i am curious to try things like
> plan9 or hurd, but unfortunately i don't have any spare hardware to do
> so.

I could not agree more with Martin. I answer "how do I?" questions out
of the goodness of my heart when I have time, but usually I just skim
TLUG stuff until somebody pipes up about how much GCC / Plan 9 / Emacs
/ vi / Red Hat / Gentoo sucks, and why. That is when I start following
threads, and "contributing" my own brand of worthless banter. ;)

Cheers,
Josh