Re: [tlug] Kuro-Box

Hi Alain
> On Feb 17, 2005, at 4:06 PM, Gerald Naughton wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> >
> > Now for the hacking with a 120GB disk ;->
> >

> 	Thanks TLUGers for the tip on the KuroBox.  I ended
> up picking
> up the HG model recently and configuring it with
> Debian.   I found this
> URL quite helpful in getting things setup (Japanese
> only):

I got gentoo running on it
http://kurobox.com/online/tiki-index.php?page=InstallGentooBeta1

For vsftpd , I had download the source and delete a
line
where there was a compile error

Also be careful with LED plastic part , it breaks very
easy ;->

But if u`ve space and a old PC , u don`t really need
a kuro-box (IMHO)