Re: [tlug] Fwd: [COLUG] When network switches go bad

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:32:05 -0500
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Don't be dissuaded.  You must intervene!!  Only the proper level of guidance,
> support, concern and interaction can prevent your router from going down that
> road where the bad routers go!
>
> (sorry, couldn't resist - anyone wanna expand on the analogy?  All network
> administration and no satire makes net-admins dull geeks)

Well, I think that when network eqipment starts showing attitude
problems you need to isolate it and remove some functionality. We all
know what happens when uppity gear starts getting attitude, the next
step is self awareness and it takes over the entire world. This
inevitably leads to nuclear war.

Brett

--
Brett Robson