[tlug] [Technical Meeting related] Ubit map complaints

Hello,

A number of you had complaints about the map giving directions to
Ubit's office.  If you could send me a private mail describing how you
would fix the details in the map to make it easier to find, I will
collect them and send it to the proper sources.  Hopefully, your
comments will be accepted and make the map easier to use.

The map is here:
http://www.ubit.com/company/map.html

Cheers,
Zev