[tlug] ecommerce, payment gateway, merchant account

Hello to all,

This is not exactly Linux-related, but I am thinking about setting up a an ecommerce site to sell imported items domestically in Japan.

Does anyone know of good, low-cost payment gateway solution.
And while I'm at it, does anyone know how to get a merchant account as an individual (rather than a company)?
Is there anyone in Japan who offers a bundled payment gateway and merchant account solution for individuals or small businesses?

Thanks,

Ed