Re: [tlug] newbie notebook question

thanks for your help!

mandrake move got my screen ok (suse didnt) I think it got my soundcard
ok, and it got my mouse! (suse didnt)
I dont know how to set up internet and havent been able to test video
cos i only have the one dvd drive (in use on the live CD!) ...but i
might be able to test the video later by plugging in a usb hard drive.

I thought i saw some downloads online somewhere for linux notebook
brightness control drivers and various others. do you know anything
about that?