Re: [tlug] Network Card in Akihabara(sorry if posted twice)

2004-12-20 (月) の 17:45 -0800 に Gerald Naughton さんは書きました:

> Here is the link
> http://luni.org/pipermail/luni/2004-August/017162.html

There is not really anything in there but a rant about how shitty the
realtek cards are... I have heard that before, and I'm quite sure it is
true.
The only thing is that it might not be the cause of your problem.
But i think i would probably trying sticking another nic in there too if
were in the same situation.

There is some stuff in the ipcop faq about manually configuring cards
that don't autodetect, although it looks like it is more for isa cards.

Sorry i couldn't help anymore, and I can't tell you where to go in
akihabara because i live in osaka. But I did see some nice network cards
in Carrefour (of all places), i think they were 3com cards.

Anyway best of luck

Patrick