Re: [tlug] Network Card in Akihabara(sorry if posted twice)

Hi Patrick
If posted this twice ..sorry
First One I didn`t finished editing

> What realtek card, are you using the 8139too module?
> I don't know anything about ipcop, but since we are
> talking about 2
> completely different layers i wouldn't have thought
> it could cause you
> any trouble.
It is really a ipcop problem (www.ipcop.org)
With 1 Realtek Card there is no problem

Here is the link
http://luni.org/pipermail/luni/2004-August/017162.html

> I am no network guru, not by a long shot, but i have
> built my share of
> linux routers and usually using realtek cards.

I`ve no problem on Fedora/Redhat with Multiple Cards
but d**n IPCOP 1.4 and multiple realtek  cards are
causing me problems even I`ve changed the interrupts
The module is load but IPCOP s/w is not recogniziing
the extra cards .
I`m not network guru we well but have installed other
network cards before  .
also PPPOE is failing on this card which seems to
be  a common problem among ipcop users

thank