Re: [tlug] Re: Dec 10 TLUG Nomikai/Bonenkai

Sacha Chua wrote:

>The party was still quite lively when I left at 10:30. Pity I had to
>go all the way back to Yokohama! I'd have loved to stay later. I'm
>looking forward to January's technical meeting, then. (Don't you dare
>cancel it.)

I had to head in the other direction, but I also left at 10:30 - I
suppose everyone kept on right up until the 11:00 closing time?.
Incidentally, I took a couple of pictures that didn't turn out overly
badly.  Should I send them to the webmaster (I was told his name, but
I've forgotten what it is) or to anyone by request?  WhatWhatWhat should
I do?  There are only two that I'm not red-faced ashamed to show, but
since those two were taken without the flash, they capture the ambiance
somewhat....

Lyle