Re: [tlug] [Really unforgivable blatant advertising omitted]

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 05:54:08PM -0800, Hershel Remer wrote:

> Second, I consider Scott Stone a friend of mine.

Yeah?  Because he reproduced some jokes that he found on your website?

(disclaimer: Scott was a friend of ours.  Might still be -- he dropped out of
sight awhile back.  If there were a cabal, he would be a charter member.)

> Fourth, I apologize if I offended anyone, but is it REALLY that unforgiveable?

Yep.  Commercial email with ~zero applicability to UNIX/Linux use, in general
or in Tokyo.  Note carefully that the posts were to -advocacy; that list was
decommissioned quite awhile back.
--

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)