[tlug] Internships / japan

Hello everyone.

I have just subscribed to this list, and I already have a question. I
am currently doing a master degree of computer science focused on
software development, and I have to find an internship starting next
March, for 4 to 6 months. I use Linux since 95, and I am looking to
continue while doing my internship.

I already applied to Google Japan, linux.com, and few other companies.

Would anyone have an idea of a company looking for trainees ? My
resume is available at http://penso.linuxfr.org/ for the curious. I
worked for years and this master is part of a personal move to enhance
my professional experience, so I think I can be a good player.

Any idea is welcome. Thanks tlug members.

--
http://penso.info/