[tlug] Laser Printer

I need to buy a laser printer that will work with linux.
I have done very little research on this because after I recently bought
an ink jet printer I found that very few of the printers listed on
linuxprinting.org are even sold in japan. I rang canon who very politely
told me they do not support linux but gave a url for their bjcups rpms.
I spent hours googling and basically just going round in circles.
I would have just bought a hp printer but I wanted to be able to print
on to cds as well. ... anyway it was a nightmare.

So this time I would really appreciate it if some people could just tell
me what laser printer they are using. I'm trying to buy one in the 6 to
10man range.
Something like this -> http://cweb.canon.jp/lbp/lineup/1210/index.html
Thanks alot
Patrick Lloyd