[tlug] Re: emacs, middle mouse button paste and cursor position

> here is a question for the emacs experts:
> Can I persuade emacs not to move the cursor to the position I clicked at
> before pasting the selection?

Oh, nevermind, I think
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2002-01/msg00108.html
is the answer to my question. :-)

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de
(\(\  np: Nectarine: Darkhalo - Nexusdrones                             /)/)