Re: [tlug] 350-to-450

Uva Coder wrote:

> It appears to me that you need to check your BIOS settings and ensure
> that your NIC is enabled.

I just checked.  It's enabled.  Since the system worked with no problem
with the Red Hat HDD, I think the hardware and BIOS end are okay.....

I've been poking around in YAST... (more on that later)

Right now, when booting up, I'm getting:
/etc/resolv.conf not found - and then: Interface could not be set up

Lyle