[tlug] FYI - SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2 is available

Dear SUSE LINUX customers and friends,

SUSE LINUX 9.2 is out now. It combines a fast, secure operating system and
more than 1,000 popular open source applications. It is the first complete
Linux package to harness both the improved Linux kernel 2.6 and the recently
enhanced GNOME 2.6 and KDE 3.3 user desktop environments. Ideal for Linux
enthusiasts and developers, SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2 improves support for
mobile users and delivers a host of essential tools.

  SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2 includes several new key features:

     * Powerful operating system built on Linux kernel 2.6.8
     * Enhanced mobility with WLAN and Bluetooth support
     * Applications for enhanced productivity, collaboration,
       connectivity and development
     * Easy-to-use desktop interfaces: KDE 3.3 and GNOME 2.6

Check out for further information at
http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/prof/

The recommended retail price of SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2 (five CDs, two
DVDs, user guide and administration guide, 90 days of installation support)
is $89.95. The update edition of SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2 is $59.95.

You can purchase your copy from our on-line store:

         http://shop.suse.com/suse

You can also find our software at a local store near you:

         Amazon.com, Best Buy, CompUSA,
         Fry's Electronics. Linuxcentral.com,
         FutureShop.ca and more...
         http://www.suse.com/us/company/suse/retailers/index.html