[tlug] Can't print when using Ms japanese fonts

Hello, my system is debian sid and I'm using Kde.
I've install several Ms japanese fonts on kde 3.3
Everything works fine, Ms-Uigothic is by far better
than the standard kochi-mincho and kochi-gothic.
The only problem is that when I try to print a text
typed with the ms-fonts nothing is printed and also
the text preview show nothing on the screen.

To install the fonts on linux I just renamed them
from *.ttc to *.ttf and then used the kde font loader
to load them.

Any clue? Did anyone tried to print with ms-gothic, ms-uigothic or
ms-mincho?

Alex