Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:01:58 +0900
- From: Brett Robson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:03:06 +0900 "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > >>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Luppescu <email@example.com> writes: > > Ah, a Chicago Man. of Style! Oldie but goodie. :-) > > Stuart> Nope. As the object of the preposition ``of'' it should be > Stuart> ``us.'' > > Although use of a mere comma as a conjunction there was suspect. > Sorry, "Suzuki-san you are very welcome at a nomikai; there were several Japanese at the last one I attended." (Speaking Japanese causes sentence construction problems in English) -- Brett Robson Systems Administrator GOL, Tokyo. http://www.gol.com Phone: 03-3239-6856 International: +81-3-3239-6856
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?
- Next by thread: OT: Chicago Style (was: [tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links